Enrollment for the 2015 – 2016 school year is now open. At Hermiston ONLINE! we have made the inquiry and enrollment process a simple 3-step procedure. At any time, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or phone (541.667.6400) to speak to our staff.
Follow the link below to fill out the initial registration form.
You will soon be contacted for an Initial Consultation meeting with our coordinator. Please review the next item for what to bring to that meeting.
At your Initial Consultation Meeting, enrollment forms will be presented and collected during or following the meeting.
What sort of paperwork do I need to bring with me to my Initial Consultation Meeting?
When enrolling your student in Hermiston ONLINE!, you are asked to provide the following documents:
- Birth Certificate, Baptismal certificate or passport
- Immunization records, if any
- New students will be asked, but not required, to provide their Social Security Number.
- Proof of residence: Current, original utility bills or original rental receipt with manager or owner phone number, plus one of the following:
- Mortgage booklet, escrow papers, homeowners association receipt, property tax form, rental agreement and current rent receipt, residence insurance statements, utility bill (Electric, Gas, Trash, Water), driver’s license, bank statement mail addressed to you with a current postmark, or notarized letter from owner or renter or your residence and a utilities bill in their name (renting a room).
Enrollment Forms may be scanned and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to: 541.667.6153 Attn: Hermiston ONLINE!, or mailed to:
600 S. 1st Street
Hermiston, OR 97838
Once you submit your application, you will be contacted by the Hermiston ONLINE! Coordinator who will assist you through the final enrollment process, answer all of your questions, and conduct your admissions and class registration conference over the phone or in person. During this conference, the coordinator will verify your student’s information, provide detailed transcript evaluation and educational planning, relay school policies, enroll your student into classes, and review the responsibilities of both the student and the Learning Coach (parent/guardian).
Upon receipt and successful review of submitted documents your student will be notified by the Hermiston ONLINE! Coordinator that your student has been admitted and registered for courses. Following successful notification, your student will then be able to access their online learning program and will soon receive their supplementary learning materials via the postal service.
Thanks for your interest in Hermiston ONLINE! We look forward to serving you and your family.
Questions? Contact us at 541.667.6400 or email.